Monday, April 03, 2006

New Studio


My biggest news is that I just got a studio! I’m ecstatic. I’ve been feeling so disconnected from my work...so distracted working at home, and isolated since I’m never around other artists. Plus, I haven’t painted in oils in over 6 years so I’m really looking forward to painting on canvas again. I found an amazing space that I share w/ 5 other artists, all painters.


It feels like such a luxury to have a studio again. When I'm there, I feel like I'm in an artist in residence program. It's meditative. And when I leave I feel sad and can't wait to go back! I'll post more pictures once I have them.

2 Comments:

Blogger pbcbstudios said...

yeah!

4:26 PM  
Blogger mcaplan said...

Wow! This is awesome! I totally know what you been by the isolated feeling working at home! What a great idea! Congrats!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home